Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Some Acquisition-related Goals

2011 is going to be a very exciting year for Mortgage Cadence. I'm really looking forward to it. Not just because our team is ready to deliver some truly revolutionary technology to an industry that desperately needs it, but also because we're going to be shopping for some other firms to join us in that task.

I recently recorded a podcast that sheds a little light on our acquisition-related goals for the coming year and want to share it with you now.

If anything you hear on this podcast sounds interesting to you, reach out to me. I would love to visit with you about your company and your own goals for 2011. You can leave a comment here, if you wish, or reach out to me on Twitter or via LinkedIn. You can also find me in a number of LinkedIn groups, or by surfing to the contact page on the Mortgage Cadence website. I look forward to connecting with you.

Here is the audio. Program length: about 3 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment