Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Look into the Future

I think there will be a lot of opportunity in 2011. We’re already seeing that.

We see pockets where it seems housing prices are stabilizing, and folks that understand the mortgage industry, investors, coming back into the space.

I think in 2011 you’re going to see Wall Street getting back into the space, with prime conduit type origination through correspondence; you’re going to see the reverse mortgage industry start recovering.

From an industry perspective I do think there’s a lot of opportunity. That opportunity will be for folks that embrace the new lending paradigm and understand that in this industry it’s not ever going to be the way that it was before.

Find out more about what I see in the year ahead by tuning in to my recent podcast. And then post a comment and let me know what you see coming next.

No comments:

Post a Comment