Friday, August 17, 2012

22nd Wedding Anniversary



Marriage is as much about commitment as it is about love, and I am proud to say that I will have been married to my wife 22 years next month. The song I am listening to, Morning Parade's "Headlights" is the song I will sing my wife on our 22nd anniversary. Our marriage, like many, has been one with great joys and great challenges. I can truly say that I love my wife as much today as I did when we first met. It has been said that a successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person, and I am fortunate enough to say this has been the case for my wife and I. Happy anniversary Christine!


1 comment:

  1. The blog with the best stuff is provoking the people to give the good remarks.

    Demings 2012 Relationships

    ReplyDelete